[GNC] Profit and loss - pounds not matching dollars.

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 13:59:07 EST 2023

I have a problem that seems to only occur if one transaction is there, and
goes away if the transaction is deleted.

The trial balance shows

Services sold worldwide in USD £434.98

There's only a single transaction for services sold in USD, and that's for
$540, which is the amount shown in services. But the amount credited to the
bank account was not £441.67 but £424.00. I can't make out why there's a
£17.67 difference. No bank fees or PayPal fees were paid.

The trial balance shows yet another amount

Services sold worldwide in USD £434.98.

I would have expected all these to be £424, but I have a disparity of
£17.67 on one, and £10.98 on the other. Any ideas?

[image: image.png]

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Web: https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 07910 441670 (UK) or +44 7910 441670 (international)
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT