[GNC] An operation is still running, wait for it to complete before quitting

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 10:53:49 EST 2023

This may be related to my other issues, but I sometimes see this.

I just deleted all my USD transactions, leaving GBP and EUR untouched and
verified that both the P&L and trial balance showed a zero balance for
goods and services sold in USD.

Then I tried posting the first invoice and then paying it. But it did not
show as paid. When I try to exit I get this message. Windows task manager
indicates that GnuCash is using virtually no CPU time. (I'm running Windows
11 and GnuCash 5,4 - Build ID: 5.4+(2023-09-23).

[image: image.png]

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Web: https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 07910 441670 (UK) or +44 7910 441670 (international)
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT