[GNC] iMac new OS?

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:47:05 EDT 2023

Thank you. I ran GnuCash 5.3 and checked Activity Monitor - there is only
one process, so it must be new in 5.4. MacOS 14 (Sonoma) just came out, so
I can hold off for a bit.

I'm still uncertain about GC 5.4... my biggest irritation with 5.3 is that
the Notes field no longer pattern matches as it used to - I still haven't
figured out the pattern as to when it matches and when it doesn't. But the
zombie process on Windows is a trifle unsettling.

--
Richard Losey
rlosey at gmail.com
Micah 6:8