[GNC] W11-Installing Gnucash to D Drive

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Oct 6 12:44:49 EDT 2023

It does, but only if you don't have GnuCash already installed: If you do it replaces the existing installation.

So if you want to change where GnuCash is installed you have to uninstall GnuCash first. Right-click on the Start icon, select Apps & Features, scroll down to GnuCash and click it, click Uninstall, approve the User Authorization Escalation, and click through the dialogs.

Regards,
John Ralls