[GNC] Attaching receipts to expenses voucher

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Oct 22 12:56:54 EDT 2023

Chris,

For Vouchers, Invoices & Bills, you need to use the menu item Business >
Manage Document Link, *while viewing the document*. (not the report of
the document, the document itself - same as when you first created it)

You can't have separate linked files per line item, but you have two

1. Create a single file (PDF perhaps) with multiple receipts for the
entire Voucher.
2. Link a location instead of just a file, containing the multiple files.

The second option might be a folder of receipts just for that voucher,
or a larger folder, but in that latter case, you might want to use a
numbering/coding system for their file names and put that info on each
line item so you can reference them easily in the future.

Regards,
Adrien