[GNC] No longer able to import OFX

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 12:48:24 EDT 2023

I think many people have run into that problem, and some wrote some
python scripts that modify the bank FITID for example by adding part of
the date, so it becomes unique. It's a kludge of course, but it works.

You could look for such scripts on github for example, or write your own
from the available python based ofx libraries

Jean