[GNC] GnuCash with Interactive Brokers

km22 km22 at gmx.com
Mon Feb 5 04:54:51 EST 2024

Hi Kalpesh,

Thanks for your reply. IBKR offers these "Third-party Downloads":

1. Quicken Web Connect -> which generate a QFX file

2. GainsKeeper

3. TradeLog

4. MS Money -> which generates a OFX file

Do you know whether GnuCash prefers OFX or QFX?

I have downloaded both and will experiment with them.

Thanks,

Ken