[GNC] How to get rid of "unrealized losses"

Nicolas Korber nicolas.korber at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 5 09:12:33 EST 2024

Hello,

I also have "unrealized losses" but with much larger amount. I use two
different currencies (EUR and CHF). These "unrealized losses" are a
consequence of variations in the currencies. I found the reason but
unfortunately not a mean to "realize" the losses and begin the next year
with a "clean" balance. Of course is it possible to set an artificial
currency so that these losses go to zero but it is not an acceptable
solution. Does it help you to one step further ?