[GNC] New user error

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 09:58:43 EST 2024

On 2/7/2024 11:11 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Transaction Journal View is simply the same full transaction
> accessible via either 'Split' or 'Auto-Split' but for all transactions
> - *not* one at a time.

Yes of course, can have on your screen "journal view" for all
transactions affecting the account. But that is NOT "full journal view".
Gnucash is "virtual journal" but you can get gnucash to show you that
(full journal).

By "full journal" I mean something looking like what would have been
used in old pen and ink on paper days. The entries in date order no
matter what accounts were involved.

See what the report "General Journal" gives you.

Michael D Novack