[GNC] GNC UI problem...

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Sat Feb 10 14:36:39 EST 2024

My bad... both instances should be double left clicks for Windows platform...

If you can get the cursor on top of the vertical bar between the column
headers, then you can adjust columns individually but by double left clicking
the header label it will resize to largest text size in that column except for
the description column which will shrink to remove the horizontal scroll bar
at the bottom by the double left clicks.

The list is cc'ed on the replies...