[GNC] Start and End of Quarter Dates Incorrect - a Bug?

Alan Hopkins hoppo52 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 06:29:17 EST 2024

   Hi Jay
   GNC 5.5 and PCLinuxOS here - the same thing occurs for me too.
   So I just use the to & from dates to set it right.  But it does appear
   to be a bug as it was working correctly before 5.5.
   I will check later (tomorrow) to see if my install on another machine
   running Fedora 38 does the same thing.
   Cheers
   Hop