[GNC] Adding more than one government tx to client invoice

Bill McGuire kr87amer at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 19:43:30 EST 2024

Hi. I live in B.C., Canada, the land of the taxed.  I am required to charge my clients 2 provincial taxes, Prov. Sales tax and Muncipal Regional District tax, as well as the federal Goods and Services Tax (GST). I can create tax tables for all three, but can only see a way to add one of the taxes (tx tables) to the invoice.  Is there a way that I can incorporate all three taxes on the invoice (other than Just lumping them all together in one tx table and manually figuring out how much of the lumped taxes get remitted to each gov. department)?
Thanks