[GNC] Idiot 101 question

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 02:05:37 EST 2024

After a surge protector blew up in my face and fried my server and
workstations I am trying to catch up. I assume the update to 5.5 is
compatible on Ubuntu and Windoze?  It's tax time and I am down to 0
workstations, from 4, until I can locate a station strictly for taxes.

And yes, you will soil your pants no matter how many surge protectors
you have explode in your face.  Thankfully this one was only a 15 amp
one and not the 10 KW inverter that exploded in my face at work.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.