[GNC] Maddening!!!!!!!!

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 11 22:22:53 EST 2024

In 10+ years of GnuCash, I've never once seen a transaction appear that
I didn't put there myself.

-----
Someone else reported an error with an XML lib not long ago. It might be
the same one. If I recall correctly, this would have been after the 5.5
release. As far as I remember, it generated a crash, but not 'rogue'
transactions.
Regards,
Adrien