[GNC] Budget car payment

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:27:36 EST 2024

I just tried opening a GnuCash report saved in Html format with Libre
Office writer and found that it would offer to save in ODT format as soon
as I tried to save anything.  I am sure that it would also save in csv or
other common formats.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 3:14 PM Michael or Penny Novack <
stepbystepfarm at comcast.net> wrote:

> On 1/13/2024 1:34 PM, Dennis Powless wrote:
> > Are there other options to export besides HTML?  Say to excel in csv or
> txt?
> >
> If you open an HTML document, do you know how to get the content saved
> as .xlsx or .cvs or .txt?  The point here is that asking the developers
> to add the option of adding export to format X just kicks the can down
> the road to "how about format Y:.
>

> Michael D Novack

David Carlson