[GNC] Scroll Bar and QIF Import OSX

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 3 15:34:40 EDT 2024

That's the horizontal scroll bar.

The vertical (what I'm guessing the OP is referring to, though it wasn't
specified) should always be visible. Even in a register with only one
transaction, I can see it, though the indicator takes up the entire
height as there is nothing to scroll. If the vertical scrollbar is
missing, that is a problem.

Regards,
Adrien