[GNC] Startup Options OSX?

Jim Johnson jimj3114 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:36:25 EDT 2024

Hi!

I just started using GnuCash, and thanks to the new 5.71 version I was able to import 15 years of Quicken registers successfully, so I am good to go.

Before I did that import, about three weeks ago I started a new GnuCash register of just last year for my accountant’s use.

Now, going through all of my GnuCash documents I can’t find that one register anymore, just the import.

I have been using Time Machine to back up my MacBook

Is there a safe way to start GnuCash (like option-open or something?) and see if one of my old OSX Time Machine GnuCash backed-up documents has it?

I don’t want to lose my new massive import, but I’d like to find that older register.

Thanks!