[GNC] GnuCash getting worse?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jul 20 15:32:40 EDT 2024

Indeed I never updated the documentation for the changes in the csv importer. Back then other people were actively working on the documentation and I silently hoped they would step in... That hasn't happened so far.

I apologize I missed updating the introduction page. I may pick that up for a future release.

Regards,

Geert