[GNC] Balance sheet totals showing zeros?

Ken McEvoy ken at kenmcevoy.com
Fri Jun 28 16:34:32 EDT 2024

I am the treasurer of a small nonprofit, and I have no
accounting background, and a I'm also a beginner with gnucash ...

We have a very simple set of accounts; single currency, only a few income
and expense categories.

When I run a balance sheet report, the subtotals show accurate amounts, but
the totals for Assets, Liabilities and Equity are all zero.

Can you help me understand what I might have done, or why the major totals
are all zero?

[image: image.png]

Thanks,
Ken McEvoy

--
*Joy shared is doubled. Pain shared is halved.* - Spider Robinson