[GNC] reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 1 20:20:03 EST 2024

The 'best' is up to you to figure out based on your needs and what you
want to see or do with the spreadsheet.

Three possibilities immediately come to mind:

1. Budget Report — Even without using GnuCash to budget, it can still
show consolidated Actuals by period, quarter, year, etc.

2. Account Report - Run this while viewing a checking register. You'll
have to do this for each account separately.

3. Transaction Report - Can get you everything from multiple accounts
and can sort and subtotal in various ways. Date ranges are highly
customizable.

---

Are you *certain* you want to export transactions based on their link to
a checking account? Checking accounts are just sources of funds, not why
you are spending the money.

For budgeting purposes, you more likely want the transactions that touch
your Expense accounts.

Regards,
Adrien