[GNC] Importing Reports into LO Calc

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 9 19:13:04 EST 2024

1. Export Report
2. Open Calc
3. Open the report file in Calc. Result is the report imported into
cells based on the html table.

or

1. Export Report
2. Open Calc
3. Click 'Sheet' Menu, then 'Insert Sheet from file...' and select the
exported report file. Answer the dialogs, result is same as above.

or

1. Run Report in GnuCash
2. Select All
3. Copy
4. Open Calc
5. Paste, result is same as above

In none of these cases is a web browser involved. (save for the Webkit
rendering within GnuCash, if you want to be pedantic about browser engines)

I just tried all three, and in each case, there is no change in font or
alignments.

Perhaps your issues involve whatever intermediary (browser) you are
involving that is unnecessary.

Regards,
Adrien