[GNC] Bill total does not match real total

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 11 12:56:59 EDT 2024

I'm not sure if it is still entirely open source, but it started that
way. I think they've added on features that are closed. (some may simply
be built with Odoo itself) The base package is still available as far as
I'm aware, and it is pretty powerful, but likely overkill for most small
businesses. They also don't make it easy to build it and get up and
running, preferring to 'guide' you to their paid support offerings.

Odoo is more of a tool to build an app, rather than a business app itself.

Regards,
Adrien