[GNC] Request for help with libgnucash/engine

Mark at Lorimark mark at lorimarksolutions.com
Sat Mar 23 12:16:48 EDT 2024

Hi Guys,

I've started up a project to create a web-interface for GnuCash.  Been
tinkering with it for a while now.

I was hoping to be able to reach out to the developers to ask for some
help with regards to getting connected to gnucash via the libgnucash engine.

I have been somewhat successful getting the engine open, but it feels
like I'm just swimming upstream, guessing about the api calls.

> https://gnucashew.lorimarksolutions.com/demo
> https://gnucashew.lorimarksolutions.com/dox/html/SessionGnuCash_8cpp_source.html

The demo I have running is just making direct sql calls, but I really
want the engine.

I know it's a tall request to coldly ask for developer support this way,
but I'm asking none-the-less.  I just need a little nudge to get over
this api hump and I'll be trucking on my way!!!

Thank you in advance

--
~mark
~w:http://www.lorimarksolutions.com