[GNC] Finance Quotes Yahoo off the rails again?

David G. Pickett dgpickett at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 11:25:52 EDT 2024

 I am on Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS, gnucash Version: 5.5 Build ID: Flathub 5.5 Finance::Quote: 1.58, and yahoo json fails every night.  I am not thrilled at having to build either piece by hand.  It looks like I move prices for EOM by hand from interactive web sites.  I have to move 5 prices manually the day after the last trading day for Fidelity's not-publicly-traded funds in a couple 401K's.