[GNC] Reconciliation Roll Back (Peter Cuthbert)

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Wed May 29 16:33:41 EDT 2024

Useful hint (when making backups, any, not just gnucash)
> My suggestion would be to take a copy of your actual data file and put
> it somewhere safe before you do anything further

Remove any uncertainty about what back-up is which. Include the Julian date in the name of the file. Thus if I were making a back-up of my personal books today, I might name that file ......backup20240529.personalbooks.gnucash <<thus the name of the directory that will hold the month end backups of all my data files will be Backups20240531 >>

<Michael D Novack