[GNC] Entering Scheduled Transaction Early into account register.

Sherlock sh025622 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:40:16 EDT 2026


Assuming you are using version 5.16, one way you may enter a scheduled 
transaction early would be to:

1. Select "Actions" > "Scheduled Transactions" > "Schedule Transaction 
Editor" to open the "Scheduled Transactions" window.

2. Right-click on the desired scheduled transaction and select "Run 
Scheduled" to open the "Since Last Run..." window.

3. Select "To-Create" in the "Status" pull-down menu (left-click on 
"Reminder") of e scheduled transaction you would like to enter.

4. Select OK


Regards,

Sherlock



On 7/7/26 12:46 PM, emcoinc--- via gnucash-user wrote:
> I have tried in vain to make this work in GnuCash. I have the updated stable
> version (v5 I think) on my MS Surface PC. Can you give me the detailed
> instructions how to enter a scheduled transaction early? I have searched
> this question on Google and the instructions don't work.
> 
>   
> 
> Thanks guys.
> 
>   
> 



More information about the gnucash-user mailing list