[GNC] Fw: unvoid
Patrick James
patrickjames14 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 04:57:31 EDT 2026
For Mariusz & Ram Vilas Gupta
& others who are unable to Unvoid or delete voided transactions.
I have pinned this down and reported the bug here:
https://bugs.gnucash.org/show_bug.cgi?id=799791
It might be only the XML database is affected, but I am able to replicate the problem consistently.
>
> Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2026 14:41:53 +0200
> From: Mariusz <settlersoman at gmail.com>
> To: edodd at billiau.net
> Subject: unvoid
>
>
> Hello,
>
> I've seen your message here:
>
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2025-December/118620.html
>
> I've faced the same issue. I didn't have it on Linux and database
> storage usage until 5.14 (I use gnucash for at least 10 years). When I
> moved to MacOS on 5.14 and xml - I'm not able to unvoid. I click and
> nothing happens. Yesterday I upgraded to 5.15 with the same issue.
>
>
> regards
>
> Mariusz
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
More information about the gnucash-user
mailing list