[GNC] Asset value

Patrick James patrickjames14 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 17:27:15 EDT 2026


Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin,

Historically, I've found that it's much easier to discuss these sorts of issues if you can provide a sample data set.

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION: "Sample data set" means that the data is meaningless except for allowing others to duplicate your experience. Create a few entries, and then explain how to create the reports (screenshots are helpful here, both settings and report results), and then ask a specific question based on the sample data set.


> On 07/18/2026 1:43 PM PDT Clint Chaplin <joatmon at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>  
> I'm running a Balance Sheet Report, as well as an Asset chart.  The two do
> not match: the balance sheet reports an asset value significantly bigger
> (40%) than the Asset Chart.  What am I doing wrong?  I did a Select All
> accounts on the configuration of both.
> 
> -- 
> Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list