[GNC] Asset value

Paul Kroitor paul at kroitor.ca
Sat Jul 18 18:28:38 EDT 2026


Actually I now realize that the issue is the reverse.

Maybe just deselect various accounts a few at a time in each report until the two reconcile. That should show where the issue lies.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 18, 2026, at 5:39 PM, Paul Kroitor <paul at kroitor.ca> wrote:
> 
> At first blush, the Asset Chart seems to default to include all the asset accounts, while the Balance Sheet includes those and all the liability accounts too.
> 
> Could it be as simple as that?
> 
>> On 2026-07-18 4:43 p.m., Clint Chaplin wrote:
>> I'm running a Balance Sheet Report, as well as an Asset chart.  The two do
>> not match: the balance sheet reports an asset value significantly bigger
>> (40%) than the Asset Chart.  What am I doing wrong?  I did a Select All
>> accounts on the configuration of both.
>> 
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.



More information about the gnucash-user mailing list