[GNC] Location of reports files

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 5 01:20:51 EDT 2026


Using the Flatpak?

Then you should find:

$HOME/.var/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/data

Regards,
Adrien

On 6/3/26 1:36 AM, Lester Bennett wrote:
> Thanks but I don't have a gnucash folder is /home/lester/.local/share/
> 
> On 3/6/26 15:50, Steve Butler wrote:
>> That should be $HOME
>>
>> For me that is /home/steve and I do have a /home/steve/.local/share/ 
>> gnucash folder.  That has the file saved-reports-2.8
>>
>> I am on Ubuntu 26.04 LTS
>>
>> --Steve
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2026, 22:21 Lester Bennett <lesterbennett1 at gmail.com> 
>> wrote:
>>
>>     I want to transfer my GnuCash to another PC. I'm using Ubuntu
>>     24.04 LTS
>>     and I know the location of the data file but I can't find the saved
>>     reports files.
>>     The Wiki says HOME/.gnucash but I don't have that folder.



More information about the gnucash-user mailing list