[GNC] Accounting question (Re: Convert loan to downpayment)
LSP
lapsap7+gc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:21:14 EDT 2026
About 1 (change subject), well, I have searched the other day but I haven't
found how to do it. It's been years (maybe more than 5 years) I have not
used GMail interface -- been using other native apps. There was some
interface change in Gmail which confused me that day. But I was short in
time, so I sent the mail. Sorry for that.
About 2 (remove irrelevant material), you should have seen that I have done
so.
Just close this discussion. Thanks.
On Fri, 5 Jun 2026 at 08:50, Stan Brown (using GC 4.14) <stan+gc at fastmail.fm>
wrote:
> On 2026-06-04 22:20, LSP wrote:
> > Please allow me to hijack this thread:[...]
>
> Adrien beat me to the punch with his usual helpful answers, which I
> agree with. I'll respond to your point about hijacking the thread.
>
> There's nothing wrong with highjacking a thread _if_ (1) you change the
> subject line to describe your new thread _and_ remove all material from
> the old thread before you click Send. Of course it's easier just to (2)
> start a new message, however.
>
> If don't do (1) or (2), the thread cannot be untangled later, as far as
> I know. For example, if I now made the change I'm talking about, or if
> Adrien had done so, my/his message would have a different subject line
> from yours, which is not helpful in the archives.
>
> Stan Brown
> Tehachapi, CA, USA
> https://BrownMath.com
>
More information about the gnucash-user
mailing list