[GNC] Autosave question
David Carlson
david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:20:27 EDT 2026
iirc, auto save is only a reminder, not an action. However, you should be
able to import transactions entered after the last manual save using the
replay logs feature.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2026 at 7:56 AM scum buster via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
> I have my gnucash set to autosave every 5 minutes.....
>
> However, I have found that if I leave it running and unattended, if I
> did not manually click "save" in whatever account I am working in, if
> windows does a forced restart, I lose whatever transactions I did since
> the last save.
>
> I try and remember every time to click "save"... but sometimes I guess I
> still forget.
>
> Why isnt the auto-save function working though?
>
> Version: 5.10
> Build ID: 5.10+(2024-12-14)
>
> Thanks folks
>
>
> --
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> www.avast.com
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>
--
David Carlson
More information about the gnucash-user
mailing list