[GNC] Blank reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 1 22:44:04 EDT 2026


I maintain an Ubuntu installation, currently at 22.04, which just 
updated its flatpak and now has blank reports.

The usual WEBKIT workaround noted below is part of the flatpak run command.

That machine is using the V98 driver for a GeForce 8400.

Reports worked for 5.16.

There was also an issue with Wayland and $DISPLAY, but I solved that by 
switching to an Xorg session. (GnuCash failed to launch entirely, I can 
file a bug or start a new thread with the particulars)

-----
Maf.,

I'll try the additional workaround in the link you provided and report back.

I didn't get the same errors.

Regards,
Adrien

On 9/28/26 5:09 PM, Maf. King wrote:
> On Monday, 28 September 2026 22:21:58 BST Daffy Duck wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am now having this issue again.  Even rebooting does not fix it.
>>
>> This also does not fix it:
>>
>> WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 gnucash &
>>
>> gnucash-5.16-1.fc44.x86_64
>>
>> Please advise?
>>
> 
> Daffy,
> 
> does this fix suggested a couple of days ago give you any mileage?
> 
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2026-September/121848.html



More information about the gnucash-user mailing list