[GNC] Wiki Updates for Known Issues - all platforms

Geoff Jankowski geoff.jankowski at me.com
Sat Oct 3 03:06:44 EDT 2026


Sounds good to me. I assume you have looked at the installation information on the site?  It covers a lot of topics but not all issues but could be a reference link for some of the issues. 

I can’t help much as I am a simple user leaving the more esoteric options to others!

Geoff
+33 6 22 93 00 53
+44 7770 58 48 38

> On 2 Oct 2026, at 21:49, Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:
> 
> Roger that, thanks.
> 
> Regards,
> Adrien
> 
>> On 10/2/26 14:36, John Ralls wrote:
>> Adrien,
>> It’s a wiki. Just dive in.
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls
> 
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list