[GNC] Urgent Issue

Wm Tarr wm at ilipsis.net
Sat Oct 3 06:33:46 EDT 2026


I can assure you GnuCash 5.17 hasn't done what you describe.

How did you upgrade and are you sure you are using your most recent 
book?  An easy way to check is to look for the most recent transaction 
you remember entering.

Someone with more experience of Macs should be along shortly.

Wm

On 2026-10-02 23:20, Jim FInkelstein wrote:
> I recently upgraded my MacBook Air M2 to OS 27.0.  When I opened GnuCash today, if found that all items in the Deposit Column are actually withdrawals and all items in the Withdrawal Column are actually deposits.  Plus, all of my previously reconciled items are no longer reconciled.  I’m running version 5.17.  This has all of the hallmarks of a programming error that has made GnuCash incompatible with OS 27.  Can someone PLEASE help>
>
>


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list