[GNC] AI policy on wiki

Koos Pol koos2024 at pohw.nl
Tue Sep 1 08:23:06 EDT 2026


Good afternoon,

New user and first time poster here. Being an IT professional I felt 
compelled to add a few side comments:

1. The policy is fantastic reading material. I wish more technical 
authors were able to say so much with so little words. Hats of!

2. From the "Issues" section:
"LLMs or colloquially AI" -> I would rephrase this as "LLMs or 
colloquially AI, or better: generative AI".
Event though the goto term is AI, I think it's important for a policy to 
be precise. And the generative aspect is what is targeted here.

Best regards,
Koos


Op 31-08-2026 om 21:07 schreef John Ralls:
> I’ve started to sketch out a policy inhttps://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AI_Policy#Proposed_Policy. Comments welcome, either here or on the page’s Discussions tab (aka Talk page).
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list