[GNC] New question: designating classes for expenses.

Neil Aggarwal neil at propfinancing.com
Fri Sep 11 09:27:50 EDT 2026


I am working on it.

Neil Aggarwal, (972) 834-1565
We offer 30 year loans on single family houses!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2026, 12:35 AM Patrick James via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> Neil,
>
> If you want to add what you think is missing, check out how to contribute:
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Contributing_to_GnuCash
>
> > On 09/10/2026 9:55 PM PDT Neil Aggarwal <neil at propfinancing.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> > > It's important to understand that filter reports are strictly
> restricted
> > to
> >
> > I want to make sure I understand this.
> >
> > Are you saying there should not be an analogous report to
> > QuickBook's profit and loss by class?
> >
> > If so, I think that would be a mistake. GnuCash does not exist in
> > a vacuum.  It should offer similar capabilities as other packages
> > which are available on the market.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >   Neil
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list