[GNC] Account Customer Matrix
Neil Aggarwal
neil at propfinancing.com
Fri Sep 11 23:27:26 EDT 2026
Hey everyone:
I created a sample file, attached.
>From it, I created the attached account customer matrix which
shows the transactions broken out by each customer.
I think this is a very useful report to add to GnuCash, it
is comparable to QuickBooks' Profit and Loss by Class, but
better because it includes Balance Sheet accounts.
Please let me know if there is interest in integrating it as
a report in the system and I am willing to help with that
effort.
Thank you,
Neil
--
Neil Aggarwal, (972) 834-1565, https://propfinancing.com
We offer 30 year loans on single family houses!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: FiscalAssets.gnucash
Type: application/x-gnucash
Size: 6479 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/attachments/20260911/611732f7/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: AccountCustomerMatrix.xlsx
Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet
Size: 4147 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/attachments/20260911/611732f7/attachment.xlsx>
More information about the gnucash-user
mailing list