[GNC] GnuCash Language

Patrick James patrickjames14 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 17:01:42 EDT 2026


I was not logged in, and I did not realized that was required.
 
I logged in, and the original link worked.
 
Thank you.
 

> On 09/12/2026 1:31 PM PDT John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
>  
>  
> Patrick,
>  
> Hmm, it started a download immediately for me. Were you logged in to GitHub at the time? Try visiting https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-windows/actions/runs/34695230852 and clicking the gnucash…setup.exe link under Artifacts.
>  
> Regards,
> John Ralls
> 
> 
> 
> > On Sep 12, 2026, at 12:33, Patrick James via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
> > 
> > I get a 404 from the link.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > > On 09/12/2026 11:39 AM PDT John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
> > > 
> > > 
> > led correctly then the problem is in converting from the Windows path in UTF16 to a UTF8 encoding that GnuCash can use.
> > 
> > > You might also try a future branch nightly build, https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-windows/actions/runs/34695230852/artifacts/10298995592. (Derek and I are working on getting those copied over to code so they’ll be easier to find). The future branch builds are on the latest version of the program that builds the Gnucash-setup.exe installers; stable uses a quite old version that isn’t as Unicode-aware.
> > > 
> > > Regards,
> > > John Ralls
> > > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > gnucash-user mailing list
> > gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> > To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> > https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> > -----
> > Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> > You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
> > 
> 


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list