[GNC] Finance::Quote - Illinois 529 Plans
David Carlson
david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:31:16 EDT 2026
Hi Bruce,
I live in Illinois so I will cast one vote yes.
On Sat, Sep 12, 2026 at 4:19 PM Bruce Schuck <bschuck at asgard-systems.com>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> A contributor has recently opened a PR for Finance::Quote for a module
> that retrieves pricing data for Illinois 529 plans from BrightStart.com.
> Unfortunately, 529 plans and prices can differ from state to state. This
> limits the number of GnuCash/F::Q users that would possibly utilize the
> module.
>
> Unfortunately this means that I am leaning towards not incorporating
> this module into F::Q. But before I make a final decision, I am curious
> as to how many of you would find pricing for Illinois 529 plans helpful?
>
> Bruce S
>
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>
--
David Carlson
More information about the gnucash-user
mailing list