[GNC] Excessive Quote Lookups

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Sep 15 18:02:08 EDT 2026


On Tue, 15 Sep 2026 09:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
Patrick James via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> Koos,
> 
> What "welcome party" did/do you expect?
> 
> 
> > On 09/15/2026 9:36 AM PDT Koos Pol <koos2024 at pohw.nl> wrote:
> > 
> >  
> > Patrick,
> > 
> > I just got here. This is my second message to this list. I don't
> > know you. Neither do I know Bruce.
> > But if this is my welcome party, I think I'd rather not be here.
> > Your tone of voice of totally rubbing me the wrong way.
> > 
> > Koos
> > 
> > 
> > Op 14-09-2026 om 22:21 schreef Patrick James via gnucash-user:  
> > > Bruce Schuck,
> > >
> > > I no longer trust you.  
> _______________________________________________


I thought that your initial post was overly blunt.
Please discontinue any further posts on this topic

Liz
Moderator


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list