Banks dropping support for qif downloads

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
07 Feb 2002 17:42:53 -0500

"James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> writes:

> Anyway, this is an omen of things to come. If Intuit has anything to do
> with it, support for qif files will disappear over the next year.
> Has any work been done on support for other formats?

Unfortunately the OFX support have been languishing in the
'experimental' (read: non-working) state for far too long.
It really shouldn't be too hard to write some scheme or
even X to parse the OFX XML schema, but nobody has done it
yet.

Dontations of developer time would be greatly appreciated.
I think most of the current developers are already busy with
other projects.  While OFX is on my "list of things", it's
behind the business module.