gnotime question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 12 22:10:54 CDT 2003

At this point there is no way to import from Gnotime into Gnucash's
invoicing system.  Such a feature is on my Gnucash/Gnotime wishlist
but I don't have time to work on it.  I could, however, help some
champion who wanted to implement such an interface.  I haven't considered
how much work it would be, tho, so I can't guarantee it would be
"easy".  GnuCash might not have all the needed infrastructure to
support "timesheet entry".

-derek