Fwd: Re: Qif-Cleaner

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 28 10:54:36 CDT 2003

Hmm...  And here I was thinking last night that I should just scrap
the existing QIF importer (and it's re-write) and just re-write it in
C.  This would allow integration with the new UI and new importer
interfaces, and would (hopefully) allow the code to be maintainable
by more people.

Maybe I'll explore this option. :)

-derek