RFC: Gentoo and Berkeley DB versioned functions.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 9 20:48:12 EDT 2004

It's probably not going to get installed right away...  For one thing,
we're exploring the possibility of dropping the dependency on BDB.
Then we can rip all that code out completely... IIRC, the only place
we need it is for the help system, which I think we're hoping to
change to yast, maybe.. We'll see.

-derek