user guide overview patch

Jon Lapham lapham at jandr.org
Tue Aug 24 10:38:26 EDT 2004

pks at spiffykitty.com wrote:
> Here is an overhaul for the overview chapter in the guide.
> It doesn't change the content, but improves grammar and punctuation,
> splits up run-on sentences and so on.  If you like what you see
> and incorporate some of it, I'll make an effort to overhaul other
> chapters in a similar fashion.

Applied.  Additionally, I cleaned up and updated the list of supported
languages in the International Support section.

For people that do not want to read patch files, the web pages have been
updated as well:

http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v1.8/C/gnucash-guide/chapter1.html

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!