Scheme scripting with gnucash.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 10 12:48:56 EST 2004

Hi,

Writing a script like this _should_ be possible.  The only major
problem that I can think of is the lack of an "open file" api without
the associated GUI code, meaning I don't think you can write a script
that opens a file without also initializing the GUI code.

The perl bindings fell into disrepair years ago and nobody has been
willing to maintain them.

Unfortunately I don't know of any example scripts that would do what
you want.  Sorry.

-derek