associate jpeg image of reciept with a transaction?

jdebert jdebert at garlic.com
Sat Dec 11 18:01:06 EST 2004

Derek Atkins wrote:
> jdebert <jdebert at garlic.com> writes:
>

>>Perhaps start with adding a field to use for external file url's or links?
>>
>>Would probably be easier and faster to set up and it seems it would
>>fit into the calling external apps/callback model.
>>
>>Personally, I would be more than happy just to be able to link or
>>reference an external file to a transaction.
>

> This is purely a UI issue.  You can store the data in the Transaction
> (or Split) KVP Frame.
>
> -derek

I would rather link an external file than merely add a reference entry.

Apologies for not being clear about that.

A separate field for such a link would be useful for an external app,
plugin or callback to use and seems the logical first step toward that end.

It would also avoid confusion over having too much info in the
Description fields
.
--
=-=