associate jpeg image of reciept with a transaction?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 11 18:06:10 EST 2004

jdebert <jdebert at garlic.com> writes:

> I would rather link an external file than merely add a reference entry.

Ok, perhaps we're not speaking the same language.  Link == Reference.
E.g. 'ln(1)'

> Apologies for not being clear about that.

You're still not being clear.  Do you mean "file: URL" (which is a
link to the image) or do you mean "gif graphics image" (which is a
copy-by-value and is NOT a link or reference)?