help file translatio: how to get diffs

Fabrizio Mancini mr.file at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:11:48 EST 2005

On 12/16/05, Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> wrote:

> > the last question, can i post the translation incrementally? ex when i
> > translate a whole character?
> > or do i have to wait the end of the work?
>
> No, you do not have to wait until you have finished all of your work.
> Instead, we would strongly suggest that you submit early and often
> during your work. It can always happen that for whatever reason you
> cannot continue, and it would be good if at least any intermediate
> results at that point can be re-used by others.

ok i'll post my results asap. In this weeken i try to prepare all the file
translated.

We would suggest to email your translation after every few days of work.
> For the "guide" (or the "help") you should create a .tar.gz of the
> guide/it directory (I guess "it" is your locale, isn't it [no pun
> intended]), email it to the gnucash-patches mailing list.
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists Then, someone of the
> developers will add it to the gnucash-docs SVN module so that you can
> see how this fits into this package.

yeah my locale is it, i'm from italy ;-)
i hope to have the time this weekend to prepare all the files to be posted
to the svn
thank you
fabrizio